Selasa, 16 Desember 2008

If Only.....

Finally, 2008 has found its end.. I can still remember it like it was yesterday.. I enjoy traveling through memories, especially those that are significantly nicer and more memorable than others.. It started a year from now, when the smiles were always in my face, when the laughs accompanied my days, when everything seemed so sweet..I would rather stopped the time then, so the moment would last forever..
Gosh.. never imagine I will trash something like this to this blog. Well, I guess I still have an old side of me..

if I could turn back time…
if Doraemon were truly exists, i would borrow his time machine..
if I couldn't turn back time or back to past, at least i could be like hiro nakamura in heroes, only closed eyes then times would stop at the moment.. i think it would be nice enough, could forget burden for a while and breath freely even it's not too long.

If.. I had the power to turn back time.. maybe I would use that power. Something.. keep bothering me. And my consciousness keep telling me to LET IT GO.. But somehow I can not do it. I feel something missing.. And I cannot undo it. It happened. I must embrace it and be grateful of it.
This is the problem if we fight against human nature. Things happened and without any story as the background. I feel not alive enough to live it.
But go back and change any of it? Without omniscient to guide me, I couldn't possibly know what changes would lead to good outcomes, what changes would not. Let alone know which outcomes would be good and which would be less so.

If time be of all things the most precious, wasting time must be the greatest prodigality, since lost time is never found again and what we call time enough always proves little enough ~Franklin~.

What if I had never let you go, Would you be someone I am used to know? But I guess we'll never know..
I wish i could turn back time for a while.. to repair what things i have done.. But however time is still ticking and never going back, life must go on..

I've finally found what I've been lookin' for. This time, I'm gonna make sure it turns out alright.
I don't regret the things happened to me, too much many things that i have to thanks to God..
It's not a happy ending (not sad too) for now on, but the best ending.. i wish i always feel like at the time when i got all my spirit..

5 komentar:

Glowing mengatakan...

Yupe... Life must go on... and 'If you see the magic in a fairy tale, you can face the future'.....
May bless of God is always be with you

Stephanie mengatakan...

hahahaha.... everybody wants to go back to the past.. me too ^^ seandainya ada tuh si doraemon hahaha...
aku sih mau jadi peter aja akh.. dia kan bisa semua kekuatan toh?? *maruk mode on* hahaa

Fairy Tales mengatakan...

@Glowing : fairy tale is god's creature.. believe in God and see the magic of fairy tale.. amien..

@Stephanie : iyah, enak banget kalo bisa back to past buat memperbaiki masa lalu.. tapi jangan lupa "butterfly effects".. hehehe..

Anonim mengatakan...

happy new year! eh blom ya..

Glowing mengatakan...

@Fairy Tales : God's nya G nya gede dong... hehehehehe... peace

@ Stephanie: keknya dia demam Heroes deh ;))

@fandi: keknya kecepetan deh fran.. orang Natal aja belum... hehehehehe